- INFORMATION RECEIVED, COLLECTED AND STORED BY THE COMPANY We collect and process some or all of the following type of information in the course of you using our Services. The type of information we collect will depend on the circumstances and the Service you are using. Generally speaking, the information about the user as collected by the Company is: (a) data supplied by users and (b) data automatically tracked while navigation (c) data collected from any other source (collectively referred to as “Information”). (a). Information Supplied by Users (i) Registration Data This Information includes, but is not limited to, basic contact information provided by you on our Website, which may include your name, mobile number, address, e-mail address, data of birth, demographical information, gender, interests, preferences, place of work, position, country. For example, the Company may collect personal Information when you register on the Website, to subscribe to our Services or for requesting further information. It can also include information that we have not requested but which you have volunteered, such as information provided during interactions via comments or other submissions you have made to our online Services, such as online forums, in response to a survey, while requesting certain Services or products, or to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion. When you register using your other accounts like on Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. we shall retrieve Information from such account to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services. In case you choose to decline to submit personal Information on the Website, the Company may not be able to provide certain sites / content / services / features to you. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal Information.
- INFORMATION USE BY THE COMPANY We use Information held about you for our legitimate business interests for the following purposes:
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION Information Shared with Group Companies and Affiliates The Company may share Information with its employees, agents, officers, group companies, the employees, agents and officers of such group companies and our affiliates (including affiliated websites under common ownership or control) for the purpose of processing Information on its behalf.
- RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO YOU You have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- CHILDREN USING OUR SERVICES Except where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are aged 13 or under, we request that you do not provide us with Information relating to you or to others. Please seek the guidance of your parent or guardian before using our Services. If you are the parent or guardian of a child who is aged fewer than 16 and you become aware that your child has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us as given below. We will delete such information from our records within a reasonable time. Older children Depending on the service, we may also seek to obtain the consent of your parent or guardian if you are under the age of 18.
(i) To provide you Services including associated functionalities whether by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and any and all matters ancillary thereto including to carry out obligations from any contracts entered into between us. We rely on performance of our contract with you so as the legal basis for such processing;
(ii) To verify and process payment when you subscribe to, purchase and/or obtain Services from any of our Website. We rely on performance of our contract with you so as the legal basis for such processing;
(iii) For verification and record of your personal particulars, to authenticate you so that we know it is you and not someone else which includes comparing it with Information from other sources and using the Information to communicate with you. We rely on performance of our contract with you so as the legal basis for such processing;
(iv) To conduct market research and statistical analysis of the users of the Website including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such Information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us. We rely on legitimate business interests as the legal basis for such processing and the legitimate interest is the analyzing the use of the Services and improving the same;
(v) To send you Information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our Services and those of third party organizations selected by us. We will only do this where we reasonably believe that our Services may be of interest to you and you consent to being provided with such information. We rely on legitimate business interest as the legal basis to promote our Services to you as the legal basis for this processing;
a) Access and updating your Information – When you use the Services or the Website, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your Information. Further, if there is any change in your Information, you may update it by accessing the relevant page of the Website, or by contacting us. If you have any questions about how we use the Information collected which relates to you, please contact us. We will endeavour to update your Information within 14 working days of any new or updated Information being provided to us, in order to ensure that the Information we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible;
b) Require us to correct any mistakes in your Information – In such case we shall ensure that any Information or data found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such Information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes;
c) Require the erasure of your Information in certain situations;
d) Require us to restrict processing or object at any time to processing of personal Information in certain situations;
e) Receive the personal Information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations;
f) Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
g) Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal Information;
h) Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal Information in certain circumstances.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the Information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests or informs other limitations
a) Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
b) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate;
The company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.
1. What is a Cookie?
(i) To gather statistics: We track how many ‘unique users’ we have and how often they visit our Website. We track how often different pages of our Website are visited and which countries our visitors come from. Accurate statistics enable us to sell advertising and continue to provide a top quality service to you. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
4. Turning off Cookies